Our UK based award-winning Utility Point customer service team is here to help answer all your questions and queries. Have you tried our help centre? It’s packed with commonly asked questions and answers.
Send us a message
No one likes to wait in a queue to speak with someone. We encourage you to get in touch with us online, so you can enjoy your day.
Call our team
Members Relationship Team on 03455 57 78 78 Lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-6:30pm.
*Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality and security purposes. Calls will cost no more than a UK national rate call to 01 and 02 telephone numbers and will also count towards inclusive UK call minutes provided in telephone and mobile phone contracts.
If you can smell gas, think you have a gas or carbon monoxide leak, or if a pipeline is struck (even if no leak has occurred), call 0800 111 999, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you spot a potential electrical hazard or experience a power cut, call 105 or 0800 40 40 90. The free phone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In the event of an emergency
- Do not smoke or light matches
- Do not turn electrical switches on or off
- Open doors and windows
- If you can, turn off the meter at the control handle unless the meter is in the cellar
- Do not approach any hazard, even at ground level
- Keep as far away as possible
- Warn anyone in the area to evacuate or stay away
- Call the relevant emergency number(s)
Utility Point Limited, Floor 7, Merck House, Seldown Road, BH15 1TW