Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and sister company Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company in its infancy and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification. Utility Point have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Billing Specialist to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole town centre.
Ensuring customers receive correct bills and any issues with their energy supplies are resolved promptly and effectively. You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Regular communication with customers, partner agencies and utility companies.
- Processing of payments.
- Maintaining records of all customer and billing communications.
- Manage and resolve difficult or challenging conversations with integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- Build effective relationships within all areas of the business and work in a collaborative and professional manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver.
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally, while following targets and objectives set out by the management team.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal (English GCSE A).
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required).
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave, your Birthday off on us!
- Staff discount
- 4% pension contribution
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.