Brand and Marketing Manager
Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and sister company Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company in its infancy and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification. Utility Point have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole town centre.
Lead the creative execution of seasonal messaging/product launches, working closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally. Managing the delivery of all marketing assets, ensuring that all brand activity reflects the brand positioning of a fresh forward-thinking business.
Assist with the strategy for Utility Point’s social media channels and manage content creation. Support the team in the PR activation plan, taking responsibility for campaign toolkits and product training. Manage the Utility Point product pages for both the energy, telecoms and other associated brands/products. Use insights to optimise these seasonally.
Work with the Business Intelligence team to overview competitor analysis and market reviews to provide insight to the business to support product development and brand communications and monitor and measure change in customer behaviour.
Understand the Utility Point consumer; support the team in building consumer and customer understanding; champion this insight into the brand planning and brand communications, ensuring that the consumer is at the heart of all marketing activity and to manage delivery of the marketing assets.
- Set up paid search campaigns including; keyword research, campaign structure, targeting settings, ad creation, landing page recommendations
- Manage and optimise campaigns
- Be the main day-to-day contact for our brands and marketing
- Keep peers updated on your activity and attend meetings as required
- Ensure all activity is aligned with strategic objectives
- Analyse and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Provide monthly reports and analysis as required
- Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
- A curiosity to understand consumers and customers, and a passion to meet their needs
- Good standard of education with a desired degree in marketing or similar 3+ years’ experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns including; keyword research, meta data creation, on and off page SEO tactics
- Experience in brand development, marketing campaigns particularly in digital.
- Experience in creating social media content.
- A genuine passion for customer excellence with an innovative outward looking focus.
- You will have a keen eye for detail with excellent copywriting skills, with a proven ability to write engaging content in an adopted brand tone of voice.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave, your Birthday off on us!
- Staff discount
- 4% pension contribution