Customer Journey Agent – Onboarding
The Customer Journey department is here to provide our valued customers with a simple, friendly joining experience that we nurture to develop and maintain valued relationships.
Reporting to a Customer Journey Team Leader you will be part of a growing and talented team of agents that have an important role welcoming our customers.
Using your customer centric outlook, you will ensure our customers have a simple and easy onboarding experience and are supported with any account amendments they may need to make due to change of circumstances.
- Communicate effectively with our customers (using a variety of channels including telephone and email), providing account information, insight and support to resolve queries
- Follow standard processes and ways of working to ensure customer accounts are maintained and managed correctly and effectively
- Deliver exceptional service with every customer interaction, achieving against performance, productivity and quality standards
- Build positive working relationships with other agents to support a seamless customer journey experience
- Proactively provide feedback on any frequently occurring customer themes
Our ideal Customer Journey Agent in our Onboarding Team will have:
- Experience working in a customer service environment – energy or utility sector beneficial
- Ability to build rapport and develop sustainable relationships
- Strong friendly and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of working in a target driven environment and ability to manage own daily workload
- Ability to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change
- Ability to compare data including numerical content and present to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Naturally inquisitive with problem solving skills
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc.
- Fantastic, modern working offices
- Dress down Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your CV and a brief introductory covering note.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.