Customer Journey Agent – Renewals And Retention
Utility Point has enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time and we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Journey Agent – Renewals and Retentions Team, to join our vibrant and energetic team based in either our latest new office in Bournemouth or in Poole.
The role is office based, however, we have plenty of space for you to socially distance with all of our desks comfortably positioned.
The Customer Journey department is here to provide our valued customers with a simple and friendly joining experience that we nurture to develop and maintain valued relationships.
Reporting to a Customer Journey Team Leader, you will be part of a growing and talented team of Renewal and Retention agents that have an important role in developing long-term sustainable relationships with our customers.
Using your customer focused skills, you’ll proactively engage with customers to build a genuine rapport and understanding of their needs in order to offer them the best opportunity to remain with us.
- Communicate effectively with our customers (using a variety of channels, including telephone and email) to provide account information, insights and support to resolve queries
- Follow standard processes and ways of working to ensure customer accounts are maintained and managed correctly and effectively
- Deliver exceptional service with every customer interaction, achieving against performance, productivity and quality standards
- Build positive working relationships with other agents to support a seamless customer journey experience
- Proactively provide feedback on any frequently occurring customer themes
Our ideal Customer Journey Agent in our Retentions Team will have:
- Experience working in a customer service environment – energy or utility sector beneficial
- Ability to build rapport and develop sustainable relationships
- Strong friendly and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of working in a target driven environment and ability to manage own daily workload
- Ability to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change
- Ability to compare data, including numerical content, and present to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Naturally inquisitive with problem solving skills
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc.
- Fantastic, modern working offices
- Dress down Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Who We Are
Utility Point is the fastest growing energy company on the South Coast. Our colleagues are based in our 3 stunning offices, 2 in Poole offering panoramic views of Sandbanks and Studland, and our new office in Bournemouth.
We’re a leading domestic utility provider with a difference, we put customers at the heart of all we do and we reward their loyalty. Every member of our team strives to deliver an outstanding service for our members at every touch point whilst focusing on efficiency. By working together in this way, we have quickly grown without losing sight of our customer ethos.
As a Times Top 100 Best Employer, we have exciting plans to drive further growth and create even more satisfied members. As part of our ambitious plans, we’re always looking for talented people to join our Utility Point family and help us build on the future of our business.
If you think you’d be great in this role, please apply today by filling in the application form and attaching a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter.
No recruitment agencies.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.