Customer Service Team Leader
Utility Point has enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point, and our sister company, Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification.
Utility Point has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole. The role is office based, however, we have plenty of space for you to socially distance with all of our desks comfortably positioned in order for everyone to do so.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and support a team of customer service agents to provide exceptional customer service to our members.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the team with day-to-day duties.
- Conduct 1-2-1’s and monthly team meetings.
- Manage absence, timekeeping and customer service agents’ breaks.
- Managing floor and resolving queries to provide first-time resolution.
- Setting and reviewing of key performance indicators.
- Administration duties, quality assurance and ensuring compliance is adhered to by all team members.
- Provide statistics of your team’s performance and performance manage based on the results.
- Implementing ongoing coaching sessions and supporting the team’s development.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with other departments by establishing open lines of communication.
- Highlighting issues with the customer journey/experience and proactively suggesting improvements.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate, engage and coach a team.
- To be able to motivate a team and performance manage a team.
- Highly self-motivated, confident, and assertive.
- Communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent administration knowledge with exceptional attention to detail.
- Organisation skills to manage a busy and ever-changing workload.
- Team orientated.
- Professional approach.
- Role model behaviours.
• Starting salary of £25,000 with a review on successful completion of probation (which is usually 6 months)
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
• Flexible working hours
• On the job training
• Excellent employer pension contribution
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
• Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc.
• Fantastic, modern working offices
• Dress down Fridays
• Beer Fridays
• Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
To ensure your details reach the correct person, please apply with a copy of your CV and a brief introductory covering note.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Who We Are
We are the fastest growing energy company on the South Coast. Our colleagues are based in our stunning Poole offices offering panoramic views of both Sandbanks and Studland as well as our newly opened Bournemouth office which is based in the centre of town.
We’re a leading domestic utility provider with a difference; we put customers at the heart of all we do and we reward their loyalty. Every member of our team strives to deliver an outstanding service for our members at every touchpoint whilst focusing on efficiency.
By working together in this way we have quickly grown whilst not losing sight of our customer ethos.
As a Times Top 100 Best Employer, we have exciting plans to drive further growth and create even more satisfied members. As part of our ambitious plans, we’re always looking for talented people to join our Utility Point family and help us build on the future of our business.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.