Debt Engagement Specialist Administrator
We are seeking an individual who is highly flexible, motivated and has a keen eye for detail to join our debt management team.
You will be responsible for maintaining records of all customer and debt management communications, ensuring customers’ accounts are accurate and up to date.
You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers and our Debt Engagement Specialists.
- Adhoc: processing of payments via the phone and where necessary to negotiate new payment plans with customers
- Maintenance of the current debt system, reports, letters, emails and all outgoing correspondence to customers in debt/deficit
- Manage and resolve possibly difficult or challenging workload with integrity, professionalism and adaptability
- Build effective relationships within all areas of the business and work in a collaborative and professional manner
- Aiding and assisting our Debt Engagement Specialists when asked upon i.e. use of Dyball
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and Access
- You have experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Attention to detail is essential
- Compliant with GDPR regulations, i.e. sensitive data
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change, this includes adhoc tasks
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required)
- Starting Salary of £18,000 basic rising to £21,000 after probation (which is usually 6 months)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised parking near to our offices
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Great working environment in modern new offices
- Dress down Fridays, and Beer Fridays!
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, complete the online application form and don’t forget to attach a copy of your CV.
No recruitment agencies please.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.