We’re looking for a talented Finance Administrator to join Utility Point and help take us through the next stages of growth and diversification.
Based in our Poole offices, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone at the start of their Finance based career to get a foot in the door and progress upwards.
We are seeking an individual who is highly flexible, motivated and has a keen eye for detail to join our finance team.
You’ll be responsible for all administrative tasks within the Finance Department, working closely with the Finance Manager to make processes smoother.
- Experience using Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Experience in dealing with refunds to customers
- A background in administration and an interest in finance
- Confident in making outbound calls to customers
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Attention to detail is essential
- Compliant with GDPR regulations, i.e. sensitive data
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change, this includes ad-hoc tasks
- Starting Salary of £18,500, rising after probation
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised parking near to our offices
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole Park and the Purbecks.
- Dress down Fridays, and Beer Fridays!
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Apply today by filling out the online application form and attaching your CV!
No recruitment agencies please.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.