Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and sister company Utility Point Telecoms. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company in its infancy and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification.
Utility Point have a unique and exciting opportunity in our Finance team, carrying out various accounting work which will require working with MS Excel spreadsheets, Sage 50, posting invoices, reconciliations and other ad hoc duties. The right candidate will be working towards tight deadlines and liaising with other members of staff, so communication and attention to detail is a key aspect of our business.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Processing invoices.
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable accurately.
- Ensuring that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Effectively communicating with other areas of the business daily and supporting when needed in order to ensure high-quality customer journey.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience in working with accounting & finance department (preferable)
- Able to demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave Inc Bank Holidays + your Birthday off on us!
- 4% pension contribution
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.