Financial Planning Analyst
You will manage the production of monthly group forecasts, and longer-term business plans (monthly, weekly and daily forecasts, as required). Determining the cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data with the aim to deliver this clearly and concisely to our senior management team.
In this brand-new role we’re looking for you to come in with fresh ideas which will drive these business-critical decisions. Accuracy is key, and as such we would expect you to have a keen eye for detail.
- Develop and run business planning cycles including: 5-year plan, annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain risk-based pricing models and profitability modelling by product.
- Collating information and commentary for inclusion in the monthly KPI Board pack and Management Accounts, in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and delivery of the company’s long term cashflow modelling
- To be used to providing accurate financial reporting, ensuring data integrity.
- Will have worked in a Financial Analyst or FP&A Analyst capacity for a minimum of 1 year.
- Solid experience of budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses at multiple levels of complexity including revenue analysis, and financial analysis.
- Accustom to tracking project costs.
- Preferably have one of the following: An accounting qualification, Finance graduate, AAT or studying towards CIMA/ACCA.
- Advantageous to have knowledge of a BI package such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Proficient with MS office package.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
- 4% pension contribution.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.