Marketing and Social Media Officer
In this exciting role you’ll be a part of the marketing team and support the delivery of insightful, multichannel marketing campaigns, advertisements, and projects with the aim of driving acquisition, retention, and brand awareness.
You’ll work across a range of direct and digital channels, helping with the planning, delivery, and evaluation of marketing campaigns.
You’ll also play a main role in managing our social media accounts and implementing our social strategy.
In this role you’ll be fully supported by your teammates and encouraged to explore and grow your own ideas, creativity, and skill set.
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns, advertisements, and projects
- Develop and manage social media content and paid ad campaigns, and evaluate performance
- Write engaging copy that reflects our tone of voice for various channels, including copy optimised for SEO
- Assist with creating and managing email campaigns
- Create eye-catching and memorable artwork to support adverts, website images, emails etc.
- Maintain and update website CMS
You’re a recent marketing graduate or have experience working in a marketing department with an understanding of marketing techniques and confidence using digital marketing platforms and tools, including social media. You’ll also have a thirst for growing your knowledge and skills.
- Experience in a marketing role and/or marketing degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Experience with social media, including Facebook and LinkedIn, website CMS, and email
- Practical and demonstrable experience in planning, setting up and managing online advertising including PPC and via social media channels
- Knowledge of Adobe CC is an advantage (particularly Photoshop & InDesign), Canva and Vyond
- An understanding of marketing tools and reporting
- You’ll be creative, well-organised, and detail-oriented
- A strong and positive communicator with excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Competitive salary with a review on successful completion of probation (which is usually 6 months)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc.
- Fantastic, modern working offices
- Dress down Fridays
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please apply today with a CV and covering letter.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.