Member Relationship Specialist
Utility Point has an exciting opportunity for a Member Relationship Specialist to join our vibrant and energetic team based in either our latest new office based in Bournemouth or in Poole.
The role is office based, however, we have plenty of space for you to socially distance with all of our desks comfortably positioned in order for everyone to do so.
We are seeking an individual who is highly flexible, motivated and has a passion for helping customers to manage their energy needs. To support the Member Relationship Team, you will deal with a range of utility related issues over the telephone, ensuring customers receive the best possible service and any issues with their energy supplies are resolved promptly and effectively.
You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Regular communication with customers, partner agencies and other utility companies
- Maintaining records of all customer communications
- Manage and resolve difficult or challenging conversations with integrity, professionalism and honesty
- Build effective relationships within all areas of the business and work in a collaborative and professional manner
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Experience in the energy or utilities sector would be beneficial but full training will be provided
- Experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally, while following targets and objectives set out by the management team
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required)
- Starting salary of £20,000 rising to £21,000 on successful completion of probation (which is usually 6 months)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised parking near to our offices
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc.
- Fantastic, modern working offices
- Dress down and beer Fridays
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form and attach a copy of your CV.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Who We Are
Utility Point is a leading domestic utility provider with a difference; we put customers at the heart of all we do and we reward their loyalty. Every member of our team strives to deliver an outstanding service for our members at every touchpoint whilst focusing on efficiency. By working together in this way we have quickly grown whilst not losing sight of our customer ethos.
As a Times Top 100 Best Employer, we have exciting plans to drive further growth and create even more satisfied members. As part of our ambitious plans, we’re always looking for talented people to join our Utility Point family and help us build on the future of our business.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.