Membership Relationship Agent – Renewals
Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and sister company Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company in its infancy and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification. Utility Point have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Membership Relationship Agent to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole town centre.
You will be focused on building relationships, while growing and managing your own portfolio of customers. You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Regular communication with customers, partner agencies and utility companies.
- Maintaining records of all customer communications.
- Manage and resolve difficult or challenging conversations with integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- Build effective relationships within all areas of the business and work in a collaborative and professional manner.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, ideally in the energy or utilities sector.
- Proven ability to build and manage your own sales pipeline and account base.
- The skills to build rapport and develop long-last relationships with customers.
- Able to demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- You have experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver.
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally, while following targets and objectives set out by the management team.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal (English GCSE A).
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required).
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave Inc Bank Holidays + your Birthday off on us!
- 4% pension contribution
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.