Utility Point has enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time and now has a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join the company and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification.
The role is office-based at our new offices at Fleetsbridge in Poole, however, we have plenty of space for you to socially distance with all of our desks comfortably positioned in order for everyone to do so.
We are seeking an individual who is highly flexible, motivated and has a passion for helping customers to manage their energy needs.
To support the Operations Team, you will deal with a range of utility-related issues, ensuring customers receive correct bills and any issues with their energy supplies are resolved promptly and effectively.
You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Regular communication with customers, partner agencies and utility companies.
- Identifying and processing payment discrepancies.
- Verifying the appropriate closing down of customer accounts.
- Update internal systems with data.
- Effectively communicating with other areas of the business on a daily basis and supporting when needed in order to ensure a high-quality customer journey.
- Maintaining records of all customer and billing communications.
- Manage and resolve difficult or challenging conversations with integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- Build effective relationships within all areas of the business and work in a collaborative and professional manner.
- You have experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver.
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally, while following targets and objectives set out by the management team.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal (English GCSE A).
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required).
- Competitive salary
- Free parking at our offices
- Great working environment
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave, your Birthday off on us!
- Staff discount
- 4% pension contribution
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Who We Are
We are the fastest growing energy company on the South Coast. Our colleagues are based in our 2 stunning Poole offices offering panoramic views of both Sandbanks and Studland. We’re a leading domestic utility provider with a difference; we put customers at the heart of all we do and we reward their loyalty.
Every member of our team strives to deliver an outstanding service for our members at every touchpoint whilst focusing on efficiency. By working together in this way we have quickly grown whilst not losing sight of our customer ethos.
As a Times Top 100 Best Employer, we have exciting plans to drive further growth and create even more satisfied members. As part of our ambitious plans, we’re always looking for talented people to join our Utility Point family and help us build on the future of our business.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.