We are seeking Sales Advisors who are highly flexible, motivated and have a passion for helping customers to manage their energy needs.
To support the wider Sales Department, you will deal with a range of customers with various utility-related needs, ensuring customers receive the best possible package and service.
You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Contacting prospective and existing customers, selling a range of products and ensuring a focus on retention, both inbound and outbound
- Generating qualified sales appointments and sales in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment
- Maintaining a sales pipeline of opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding sales KPIs and performance metrics
Our ideal Sales Advisors will:
- Have solid experience in fast-paced telesales, telemarketing or internal sales
- Be good communicators with a clear professional telephone manner
- Be able to write effective business emails and correspondence
- Be used to working with a database/CRM system
- Be able to show us evidence of working to and achieving targets in a similar role
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude, and be responsive to change
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Starting Salary of £20,000 basic with an excellent uncapped commission scheme rising to £21,000 after 6-month probation
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off on us
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking near our offices
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Great working environment, with games consoles for break times
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Dress down every Friday
- Beer Fridays!
If you like the sound of this role, apply today by completing the online form! Don’t forget to include a copy of your CV and a covering note.
No recruitment agencies.
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.