An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Sales Manager to join the vibrant team at Utility Point. Based in Poole town centre.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who is highly flexible, motivated and has a passion for helping customers to manage their energy needs.
You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Review and manage team member’s productivity, performance and behaviours using Utility Point’s performance review system and Management Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for reporting across contact centres and analysis of statistical data, making recommendations to management on improvements and where efficiencies can be made to enhance call centre operational excellence.
- To deal with investigation meetings and any formal disciplinary/grievance hearings in line with company procedures and legislative requirements.
- Develop advisors by delivering regular monitoring, coaching and feedback on all aspects of performance. Identify and assess individuals training needs and act upon knowledge gaps identified to improve overall performance.
- On behalf of the Head of Sales handle and manage escalated customer complaints in accordance with Utility Point complaint management system.
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand their needs and support the development and implementation of product and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Challenge, support & engage all relevant Utility Point departments to deliver the contractual commitments.
- Work with operational areas to ensure mutually agreed performance criteria are delivered.
- Deliver accurate reporting such as sales volumes forecasts and growth potential to support department meetings and board reports.
- To manage real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver business SLAs.
- To take responsibility for the resource and forecasting process and own actions to mitigate risks to resource delivery and service levels.
- Manage and monitor adherence to physical call centre security, to mitigate the risk of financial crime and DPA breach and ensuring internal, industry and governing body quality standards are met.
- Ensure effective, impactful and consistent communication within the team and all relevant areas of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s level of technical knowledge is up to date and act as a referral point for the team to resolve product and technical queries.
- Deputise for Head of Sales as required.
Our ideal Sales Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience managing fast-paced telesales, telemarketing or internal sales teams.
- Be an excellent communicator with a clear professional telephone manner and have the ability to write effective business emails and correspondence.
- Be used to working with a database/CRM system.
- Be able to show us evidence of working to and achieving targets in a similar role.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Starting Salary of £27,000 – £30,000 basic with an excellent uncapped commission scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
- Flexible working hours
- On site parking
- On the job training
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc
- Great working environment, with games consoles for break times
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Dress down every Friday
- Beer Fridays!
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply using the online application form – don’t forget to attach a copy of your CV and write a covering note.
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.