Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and sister company Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company in its infancy and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification. Utility Point have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole.
- Motivate, develop and coach employees to effectively manage performance
- Build a positive and high-performing team culture
- Prepare and run regular team meetings
- Manage KPI targets while creating and reviewing reports
- Create incentives to drive sales team performance
- Create, develop and build upon strong relationships
- Develop skills for problem-solving within business
- Good standard of education with a desired degree in sales or marketing or similar 3+ years’ experience in managing sales teams, business development and relationship management
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness
- Understand the target customers, purchasing policy and contract renewals
- A genuine passion for customer excellence with an innovative outward-looking focus.
- Rewards and values every single person that they work with
- Every Monday is pastry Monday
- Every Friday is beer Friday
- Every Friday is dress down Friday
- Your Birthday off
- Offers luxury modern offices
- Offers flexible working hours
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Offers excellent career prospects
Use the form below to contact us about this opportunity.