Moving home & your energy supplier
Find out what you need to do when you move home or if someone has passed away.
Congratulations on moving into your new home! To get your energy sorted, simply visit our contact page to find your preferred way of contacting our friendly customer service team, who’ll be happy to help and advise.
At Utility Point, not only do we have some of the cheapest tariffs around, but we also like to reward our members for their loyalty.
This means you’ll have access to exclusive rewards and perks, including fabulous discounts at thousands of well-loved brands and a generous refer a friend scheme!
Congratulations on moving into your new home! It’s easy to tick ‘sort out energy supplier’ from your ‘to-do’ list when Utility Point is your provider.
To set up an account in your name, simply get in touch using your preferred contact method (pop to our contact page for ways to chat with our team).
Utility Point is one of the cheapest energy suppliers around (we’ve been consistently named one of the cheapest suppliers by Which?) and as a member, you’ll enjoy great rewards too, like discounts on your favourite shops and a generous refer a friend scheme!
We understand there is lots to think about when moving house, so we’ve made sure it’s a doddle to stay with us in your new home (that way you can continue to enjoy great priced tariffs and exclusive member benefits!).
All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with the below information. Or you can give us a call on 03455 57 78 78 (option 1) before your date of sale or end of tenancy , and we’ll talk you through the process.
When you let us know you’re moving, we’ll need to know the following information:
- Your date of sale or the date your tenancy agreement ends
- If you know who’s moving in or who’ll be responsible for the property once you’ve moved
- Your closing meter readings (you’ll send us this after you’ve moved out)
- Your purchase date or the date your tenancy agreement begins
- The address of your new home
- Whether you need gas and/or electricity
- Your opening meter readings (send this once you’ve moved in)
We’d love to move to your new home with you but if you want to end your Utility Point contract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with the following information:
- The date of your sale or the date your tenancy agreement ends
- Who’s moving in or who will be responsible for the property once you’ve moved out (if you know this information)
- Your closing meter readings (send us this after you’ve moved out) so we can end your usage at the correct point and send an accurate final bill
Don’t forget that as a Utility Point member you have access to a range of benefits including great savings and rewards programme!
We know this is a difficult time and we will do everything we can to support you to get things sorted. To get the process started, please get in touch by:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Writing to us at: Utility Point Ltd, Floor 7 Merck House, Seldown Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1TW