Comprehensive Home Emergency Cover
with ZERO excess for call outs
We offer two levels of Home Emergency Cover to help protect your home in almost all typical emergency situations. Our cover protects your central heating system, domestic power supply (gas and electricity), plumbing, drainage and water supply pipes within your home. You’ll also be covered for damage to windows, doors and locks plus lost keys and vermin infestation. We also look after overnight accommodation costs should your home become unsafe, unsecure, or uncomfortable following a home emergency.**
In addition, you’ll also receive an annual boiler service* worth £80.00 regardless of which level of cover you choose. And in the event that you need to make a claim, our emergency helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Annual boiler service*
- Boiler and controls**
- Central heating
- Water supply pipes
- Domestic power supply
- Infestation of vermin
- Key loss
- Toilet unit
- Window cover
Home Care Plan
- £0 per repair
Home Care Plan
- £0 per repair
Providing you with the cover you need 365 days a year
With zero excess and unlimited call outs, you can rest easy knowing your home is covered in the event of an emergency. Furthermore, our plans are some of the most comprehensive on the market and allow you to cover the important workings of your home, with just one low monthly payment.** Plus with nationwide coverage, you’ll have access to the help you need, whenever you need it.
What’s included in your cover?
Utility Point Home Emergency Cover offers peace of mind because it protects the things most important to you, in a home emergency situation.
- Gas – Issues in relation to your boiler (Gold Cover only).**
- Water – Issues in relation to your central heating system. If you take the Gold Cover, it also includes your boiler and controls. Our Silver cover can save you money if you already have a boiler warranty, by covering everything else.**
- Domestic Power Supply – Failure of your home’s domestic energy supply (gas and electricity).
- Security – Emergencies relating to your home’s security such as damage to windows and locks, loss of keys and vermin infestation.
Please take a look at our Policy documents for more information.
* The boiler service is for gas boilers only and does not include back boilers.
** Unfortunately cannot cover any boiler or system over 15 years old, and/or that has not been serviced in the last 12 months in line with manufacturer’s recommendations.
Utility Point Energy licenses its brand to Northern Gas Heating. Home Emergency Cover, Boiler Servicing and Boiler Replacements are provided by Northern Gas Heating, as a partner of Utility Point Energy Limited. All Northern Gas Heating employees carry photographic identification and will present this when they arrive at your home.
Terms and Conditions apply which you should read before purchasing products and services from Northern Gas Heating.