Last Updated 01/04/2019 V1
Switching Incentives Terms & Conditions
These Rules apply to Customers switching to us via our promotions both direct and via Facebook.
1. The incentive is open to all respondents who complete their switch via approved channels and participating tariffs.
Staff members of Utility Point Limited and any other organisation connected with the switching incentives are not eligible.
2. Switching to one of our participating tariffs is only permissible via channels set and approved by Utility Point Limited. By switching energy supply the customer confirms they have the permission of the bill payer and are entitled to arrange such a switch.
3. Only one switch per household. Multiple entries will not qualify.
4. There are a choice of incentives on offer details will be displayed on the relevant webpages, these are subject to availability and when out of stock a suitable alternative will be offered of an equivalent value.
These include cameras, speakers & credits to energy accounts.
5. The incentive will only be fulfilled once the switch has been completed and we have commenced the supply to the designated property . Once we are on supply the incentive will be either mailed out 30 days after the supply commences or in the case of credits applied to the account. No alternatives are offered to the incentive originally chosen.
6. There is no cash alternative to be offered.
7. In the event of any dispute, Utility Points decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By switching via participating tariffs you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
10. Promoter: Utility Point limited Merck House, Seldown Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1TW
If there is anything you are not sure about in this agreement, please get in touch with our Member Support Team. You can visit our contact page for our contact details.